March 26, 2009

Decorating on a Dime and running out of Time

Oh I have so many things going on in my head right now I can't stand it. I stay awake at night dreaming of pretty houses and the things that I can do. I am attaching some pictures of some thing of late and things I will take to my new house. It's not as big as this but ohhh what a workshop I am getting I am elated!!! Super Excited about this.


The pictures included are of some grapevine balls that I just shoved some mini lights into for a decorative effect. The one larger ball is sitting in a really nice pice of Milk Glass given to me by me bestest cousin ever Laurie! We have alot of common interests.

The other mini light display is another one of my great finds from where else...the Goodwill. I love the goodwill. This piece cost me maybe $3.99 check it out!. The House Nut


No comments: