July 19, 2010

Summer Colour Inspiration


Okay so I am painfully overdue on this blog and there has been so much happening...I apologise profusely...however you spell that. No. 1 on the list though is that I just came back from a wonderful trip to Newfoundland. They should really name it New Inspiration Land. I LOVED it. I don't really know where to begin...but will tell you that the colour of the houses and the cozy harbour communities totally stole my heart. Yes they do have laundry blowing in the wind everywhere and there is a place called smartie alley loosely named of course, for all the pretty houses in a row. The lobster is the best I have ever had and the hospitality bar none!! Thanks to our friends Max Theresa for the wonderful hospitality. Something you will also find in Newfoundland. So without further adiue here are a few of my favorite pics. Enjoy.
Happy Summer and Happy Painting ...your seriously going to want to after seeing these.






The House Nut!












No comments: